For Clubhouse hire enquiries please email email@example.com or call 0116 271 2889. Please note that May to June is our peak tennis season and Clubhouse hire is limited during this period.
Our Clubhouse can be hired for private functions and or societies. For ad hoc functions we charge £25 an hour with a minimum charge of £100. Public Liability Insurance must also be arranged and proof of cover must be provided before the event can take place.
Our Clubhouise can accomodate up to 90 people, chairs and tables are provided and you will have full use of the kitchen. Please see photographs below. If you require access to the bar there will be an extra charge to provide bar staff typically £10 per hour for events up to 30 people and £20 an hour for events with more than 30 people. We also have accessible toilet facilities.
Please fill out the Hire Booking Form below if you are interested in a booking or view our terms of hire can be found on our Hire Booking Sheet on the link below. When a booking is confimred we need the hire booking sheet returned to us at least 14 days prior to the booking date.
Hire Enquiry Form
- Where can I get Public Liability Insurance? We cannot recommend any company but do know that previous hirees have obtained insurance online from companies like “Protectivity Insurance” and “Aviva“.
- When can we hire the Clubhouse? Earliest booking is at 10am and the site must be vacated by 11pm latest.
- What’s the capacity of the Clubhouse? Maximum 90 people including any bar staff or caterers
- How many peopole can be seated? We have 10 tables that can seat 6-8, 2 tables that can seat 4-6 and 3 coffee tables that can seat 3-4 people and 90+ chairs.
- When is the Clubhouse availabe to hire? The earliest hire can start at 10 am and the latest hire must clear the premises by 11pm. Bookings are available every day, with the exception of Friday evenings, but will not be allowed if they conflict with club events such as matches etc.
- Can we provide our own alcohol? No, all alcohol must be supplied by The Club.
- How big is the hall and bar area? The hall area is 9.5m x 9m and the bar area 5.2m x 5.2m. The ceiling height is 2.6m.
- Is smoking allowed on the premises? No, we are a non smoking site, including outside
- Can we use the car park? Yes.
- Do you have a projector or projector screen? No, but we do have a white wall that could be used as a screen.
- Can we use the tennis courts or outside grounds? No, these areas are reserved for members.
- Can we have Live Music? No, sorry, we don’t have a LIve Music licence.
- Can we fit a Bouncy Castle in the clubhouse? No, I’m sorry the room is not tall enough.
- Can I come to view? Please do, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 271 2889 to arrange a time.
- Will you provisionally hold a booking date? Bookings will only be held if a 50% non refundable deposit is paid. The balance must be paid before two weeks of the booking date.
- Do we have to take away any rubbish we create? We ask rubbish is put into bin liners and we will dispose of it.