We welcome new members to Oadby Tennis Club irrespective of race, religion, belief, colour, ability or gender orientation.
Our membership subscriptions run from 1st March each year. Our members come from all age groups and abilities and we are confident that you will find our subscription rates great value.
- Senior – Aged 30+
- Senior Helper – Aged 30+, discounted membership for those willing to help in the running of the club.
- Young Adult – Aged between 19 and 29 on 1st of January of Membership year.
- Weekday Off Peak – Play restricted 9am to 6pm on Weekdays (4pm on Fridays) only, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Parent Player – Allows parent/guardian to play with a child member. No adult social play.
- Coaching – Allows adults to attemd Group Coaching sessions at a dsicounted rate. No adult soocial play.
- Wheelchair – 7 day play allowed. Free membership.
We run a comprehensive Junior coaching programme and our Friday nights are reserved for Junior coaching. Times of all our Junior coaching can be viewed below. Coaching fees are an addition to the membership fees and are bought in blocks at the start of each term and the summer holidays. For more information on Junior membership or if you would like to arrange a taster session before committing to join, please email email@example.com
- Primary – Chidren aged bewteen 5 and 10 on 1st of January of Membership year.
- Junior – Children aged beween 11 and 18 on 1st of January of Membership year.